One of my favorite things about the cooler weather is the wardrobe that comes along with it...I adore chunky sweaters, boots, scarves, etc. Since fall has arrived, here are some of my favorite fall looks for the season! Along with some beats for your Sunday <3
1. Chunky Sweater + Boyfriend or Black Jeans - This look can be casual or dressy whether you pair it with heels or white tennis shoes. The perfect afternoon date or work look!
2. Skinny Jeans + Flannel - A perfect look for a night out with girlfriends or a date
3. Skirt + Short Boots (one of my favorites) You can either pair a short skirt with tights or without for a day look. Also, pairing a skirt with a cashmere sweater and statement necklace is a great option for work!
4. Dress + Jacket
So, after feeling inspired, here are some real life options to purchase. Some of my favorites this year are fringe boots, army jackets and cozy sweaters.
Border Cardigan from Free People - on Sale now
- The Morning After - Meg Myers (no relation to my sister ;))
- What's the Matter - Milo Greene
- Like Real People Do - Hozier
- Wicked Games (live at Killkenny) - James Vincent McMorrow
- Halo - Ane Brun + Linnea Olsson
- Kettering - The Antlers
- Sunrise - Norah Jones