In my personal life, I tend to share a lot...often times too many details. I believe this lack of fear to share is intrinsic in me. Ironically, in this blog, I find myself often holding back. After some thought, I have realized the beauty of a blog is to use it as my own personal space to express myself. So, here goes nothing.
What is enough? I constantly find myself wanting more.
- Wanting more likes on Instagram
- Wanting new decor
- Wanting another dog
- Wanting, wanting, wanting
It is something I have become even more consciously aware of lately. I don't know how many of you reading this find yourself feeling the same way sometimes.
The root of wanting more is beside the point in this post. Everybody has their own personal issues but I think the focus should be on how to improve upon our downfalls.
The point is to realize I myself am enough. So, as cheesy as it may seem, I am going to share 5 things I love about myself with all of you out there.
- I stay true to who I am and don't let others affect my beliefs.
- I am strong. I have gone through hardships but still hold my head up high and stay positive.
- I have a giant heart & care deeply about others.
- I am a good listener.
- I am funny. Or at least I attempt to make others laugh. :)
In this moment, I hope all of you find the courage to believe in yourself and know you are enough.