the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.
It is often too easy to fall into a pattern of not practicing gratitude. I myself have fallen victim to this in my life and know it is time to take a step back and remind myself to be thankful. There is so much I have positive in my life but regardless of what those positives are, I tend to focus on the negative. I am going to try my best moving forward to be grateful for what I do have versus what I don't. To start off fresh, I have created a list of what I am thankful for right now in my life.
• My family + their constant support
• My job + having a passion for design
• My friends + the positive influence they constantly have on me
• The ability to see, hear, speak, write. Something I think we all take for granted on a daily basis
• My dog Abby
• My health
- Bright - Gardiner Sisters
- Hasta la Piel - Carla Morrison
- Steady - The Staves
- Frail Love - Cloves