My desk is arriving tomorrow which is super exciting. I can't wait for my room to come together. I am still loving the new pieces I purchased.
I'm really looking forward to October. I have a lot of fun things planned with friends...weddings, concerts, birthdays, baby showers and more! It's always nice to have a lot to look forward to. I also cannot wait for the holidays. What are you most looking forward to this fall?
Here are some beats and favorites for your Friday!
1. Favorite Career Advice - Diane von Furstenberg's Best Career Advice Ever
2. Favorite Outfit of the Week - Love this simple fall outfit
3. Favorite Article - Best Places to Travel this Fall. Which one would you pick?
4. Favorite Quote - Know this <3
5. Favorite Prints via DesignLoveFest
- On My Mind - Ellie Goulding (fave)
- Lights On - Big Grams
- Love Reclaims the Atmosphere - Burlap to Cashmere
- Falling Apart - Emile Haynie Andrew Wyatt + Brian Wilson
- Drive (Los Angeles) - Lolawolf
- Shots - Imagine Dragons